Articles of Incorporation
Oakland was incorporated as a borough by an act of the New Jersey Legislature on April 8, 1902, from portions of Franklin Township (now Wyckoff). The name comes from the white oak trees in the area.
Subdivision Plat of Oakland Heights Campgaw Road - September 25, 1950
Map # 2 Crystal Lake Forest Park - November 1, 1928
Map # # Showing the Property of Fairlawn Manor Homes, Co.
Map of Property of Charle J Klein, Riverside Park - October 22, 1924
Exempt Fire Fighter Certificate - Charles Carlough - April 22, 1921
Exempt Fire Fighter Certificate - Frank D Pulis - May 29, 1922